Do you shred bass? Or do you play guitar and have considered shredding on bass? YOU’RE IN LUCK! We have an open bass position in our band and need a dedicated person to fill it. We have a full length CD being mixed and mastered as we speak, and we want someone who has a passion for music and the low end to join us! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on here for more info! We look forward to hearing from you!
Debut album, “Reformation” track listing:
2. Beginnings: Put To Sleep
3. Elegance: The Wavering Light
4. Beauty: To Become The Sunset
5. Time: The Inner Workings of Autumn’s Murder
6. Amnesia: Anatomy of a Breakdown
7. Samudra: A Gathering of Waters
8. Lifeless: Left In The Wake
9. Parasomnia: Bow Before The Coma
11. Revelation: Perceived Existence
Another night at the studio.
Last night saw the completion of two more songs on bass, leaving about 30% more to go for all the bass on the EP.
In a 3 hour span I recorded quite a few different bass techniques, including: Slap and pop style, tapping, and a few bass sweeps here and there.
It’s nice hearing these songs filled in on the lower end of the sonic spectrum, it really completes the songs and gives them life.